Help us save money by donating supplies.
Anything you use to care for your own pet is appreciated. Even used items can help. We have several drop off points in Charlotte and Cornelius. You can also ship items to us if that’s an easier option. If you have large items or a large amount of items to donate we can arrange for a volunteer to pick them up for you.
Any donations to NMAR are 100% tax deductible. You will receive a receipt for your donation, monetary or in-kind, for your tax records.
List of items that we use frequently and never have enough of:
- IN DESPERATE NEED – GAS GIFT CARDS: we spend a lot of time driving on rescue missions and to adoption meet/greets. We REALLY can use these!
- GIFT CARDS to LOWES, HOME DEPOT, WALMART: we use these for building projects, supplies and specialized foods for allergic dogs.
- ADULT AND PUPPY FOOD: Purina One, Kirklands (from Costco), 4Health (from Tractor Supply)
- SQUEEZE CHEESE: this is what we use to give dogs their medicines.
- FLEA MEDICINES: Capstar, Advantage, Frontline, Promeris – NO OFF BRANDS PLEASE as some are dangerous. We will accept leftover medications even if they are slightly past the expiration date.
- DOG CRATES (all sizes), DOG BEDS, BLANKETS: these do not have to be new, we will accept gently used.
- NYLABONES, KONG BONES, OR OTHER HARD BONES: For chewing… of course!
- CLOROX CLEAN UP IN SPRAY BOTTLES
- LAUNDRY DETERGENT
- PAPER TOWELS
- ANY ITEM OF VALUE THAT WE CAN RESELL: You can donate any item to us just like you would Goodwill. Antique and Vintage furniture are restored by Beth and sold either in her retail store, Bebe Gallini’s in Cornelius, or online at eBay. All proceeds from the sale of these items go back to the rescue.
Please check out our amazon wishlist for a quick and easy way to donate, here!