Help us save money by donating supplies.
Anything you use to care for your own pet is appreciated. Even used items can help. We have several drop off points in Charlotte and Cornelius. You can also ship items to us if that’s an easier option. If you have large items or a large amount of items to donate we can arrange for a volunteer to pick them up for you.
Any donations to NMAR are 100% tax deductible. You will receive a receipt for your donation, monetary or in-kind, for your tax records.
List of items that we use frequently and never have enough of:
- GAS GIFT CARDS: we spend a lot of time driving on rescue missions and to adoption meet/greets. We REALLY can use these!
- GIFT CARDS to LOWES, HOME DEPOT, WALMART: we use these for building projects, supplies and specialized foods for allergic dogs.
- ADULT AND PUPPY FOOD: Natural Balance, Blue Buffalo, Purina One, Kirklands (from Costco), 4Health (from Tractor Supply)
- SQUEEZE CHEESE AND PEANUT BUTTER (xylitol-free): this is what we use to give dogs their medicines.
- FLEA MEDICINES: Capstar, Advantage, Frontline, Promeris – NO OFF BRANDS PLEASE as some are dangerous. We will accept leftover medications even if they are slightly past the expiration date.
- DOG CRATES (all sizes), DOG BEDS, AND TOWELS: these do not have to be new, we will accept gently used.
- NYLABONES, KONG BONES, OR OTHER HARD BONES: For chewing… of course!
- HARNESSES, COLLARS AND LEASHES: We accept new or gently used collars, harnesses and leashes!
- CLOROX CLEAN UP IN SPRAY BOTTLES
- LAUNDRY DETERGENT
- PAPER TOWELS